Napster UK has a new owner: Rhapsody, the company that killed the service off in the States. Music subscription service Rhapsody today said it had acquired Napster International, which runs the erstwhile P2P music industry hate-figure in the UK and Germany. Napster International was kept separate from Napster US, which was …
Let's hope they do keep it the same, I'm legally hearing tons of new music at the moment. Other legal alternatives would cost thousands!
I wonder if they will host any Metallica
Anything but Spotify
Erm.. I mean Faceify
No more MP3 downloads - booooooo!
I can't say that I'm too happy about the merge but who knows, maybe it'll be better in the end, they did promisse some improvements starting march..about the downloads, I never really downloaded, I'd rather record music (it's cheaper :D but anyway, this is how you can record music from both Napster and Rhapsody and any other music streaming service in case you wanna give it a shot- works with pretty much all of them: http://audials.com/en/how_to_rip_record_internet_radios/rhapsody.html)
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion