IPTV Week logo The future of the FetchTV video-on-demand service was cast into question today when parent company IP Vision revealed it has entered administration. IP Vision said it has begun to seek a buyer for both the SmartBox set-top box tech and the FetchTV streaming business. A sale "represents the best means of …
Perhaps this is the reality of IPTV Week?
Small companies trying, but struggling, to make IPTV profitable.
I guess it's OK if you're Samsung/Sony/LG but for the rest of the world IPTV needs to make a profit.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests