IPTV Week logo The future of the FetchTV video-on-demand service was cast into question today when parent company IP Vision revealed it has entered administration. IP Vision said it has begun to seek a buyer for both the SmartBox set-top box tech and the FetchTV streaming business. A sale "represents the best means of …
Perhaps this is the reality of IPTV Week?
Small companies trying, but struggling, to make IPTV profitable.
I guess it's OK if you're Samsung/Sony/LG but for the rest of the world IPTV needs to make a profit.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it