IPTV Week logo The future of the FetchTV video-on-demand service was cast into question today when parent company IP Vision revealed it has entered administration. IP Vision said it has begun to seek a buyer for both the SmartBox set-top box tech and the FetchTV streaming business. A sale "represents the best means of …
Perhaps this is the reality of IPTV Week?
Small companies trying, but struggling, to make IPTV profitable.
I guess it's OK if you're Samsung/Sony/LG but for the rest of the world IPTV needs to make a profit.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS