IPTV Week logo The future of the FetchTV video-on-demand service was cast into question today when parent company IP Vision revealed it has entered administration. IP Vision said it has begun to seek a buyer for both the SmartBox set-top box tech and the FetchTV streaming business. A sale "represents the best means of …
Perhaps this is the reality of IPTV Week?
Small companies trying, but struggling, to make IPTV profitable.
I guess it's OK if you're Samsung/Sony/LG but for the rest of the world IPTV needs to make a profit.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip