LSI WarpDrive solid state drives will be used by EMC in its Project Lightning server flash product. LSI announced the EMC design win in a press release about its 2011 financial results. The SLP-300 WarpDrive is a 100, 200 or 300GB unit using SLC flash and delivering 150,000 random read IOPS (4K blocks), 190,000 random writes …
You don´t need insider info to know the launch date, it´s all over emc.com´s frontpage.
The picture on the frontpage is a Micron P320h halfheight card shown at CES.
Here´s a link to the upcoming launch webcast:
last time we ordered SSD (EFD) disks for our VMAX , they was made by Samsung.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops