LSI WarpDrive solid state drives will be used by EMC in its Project Lightning server flash product. LSI announced the EMC design win in a press release about its 2011 financial results. The SLP-300 WarpDrive is a 100, 200 or 300GB unit using SLC flash and delivering 150,000 random read IOPS (4K blocks), 190,000 random writes …
You don´t need insider info to know the launch date, it´s all over emc.com´s frontpage.
The picture on the frontpage is a Micron P320h halfheight card shown at CES.
Here´s a link to the upcoming launch webcast:
last time we ordered SSD (EFD) disks for our VMAX , they was made by Samsung.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...