Ofcom has granted BT and Everything Everywhere an extension to their test licence for cohabited LTE spectrum until the end of 2012, much to the relief of the trialists. The trial, which is testing how effectively LTE can be used to share radio spectrum, was supposed to wind up at the end of January, which would have left the 180 …
Kernewek is the Cornish language, you'd use Kernowyon to refer to the people. And unlike the English language adjective follows noun. Hope this helps!
If you're from Cornwall
can you explain why, when I'm there in the summer, it always rains like a b@stard when at the seaside but it's hot enough to fry an egg when stuck in a traffic jam on the A30?
@oergell: 'Sdim byd mwy peryg na Sais hefo geiriadur
And for the sake of our English friends:
"There's nothing so dangerous as an Englishman with a dictionary"
Dictionary? I don need no stinkin dictionary...
In a foreign land, an English speaker need only talk louder and slower than normal and Johnny Foreigner will understand you.
(Mainly because they're better educated and have English as a second language.)
they're experts in pastie-based weather modification techniques
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp