Gadget specialist Bladez Toys is to cater for the Star Wars collective with a handful of officially-licensed remote-controlled inflatables based on characters from the films. The Star Wars (ahem) Pump and Play is essentially a run-of-the-mill RC vehicle with an inflatable - at least 65cm in height - fixed to the top. The blow- …
Shame the pump-up Princess Leia looks nothing like the real thing.
Then again I guess that's par for the course too
Who in their right mind ...
... oh. I see. Never mind. As all y'all were. Carry on.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked