Ofcom is laying the groundwork for the London Olympics, outlining plans to borrow radio spectrum, but will be running the event with a fraction of the engineering resource of its Chinese predecessor. The UK government promised free radio spectrum as part of its bid to host the 2012 Olympics, but has left it up to Ofcom to …
This will end well
<-- we might need to start using these when the wireless mic network goes down.
Only 3 airbourne camera feeds?
I was looking after 7 in Athens, and working with another 5.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle