Ofcom is laying the groundwork for the London Olympics, outlining plans to borrow radio spectrum, but will be running the event with a fraction of the engineering resource of its Chinese predecessor. The UK government promised free radio spectrum as part of its bid to host the 2012 Olympics, but has left it up to Ofcom to …
This will end well
<-- we might need to start using these when the wireless mic network goes down.
Only 3 airbourne camera feeds?
I was looking after 7 in Athens, and working with another 5.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab