Ofcom is laying the groundwork for the London Olympics, outlining plans to borrow radio spectrum, but will be running the event with a fraction of the engineering resource of its Chinese predecessor. The UK government promised free radio spectrum as part of its bid to host the 2012 Olympics, but has left it up to Ofcom to …
This will end well
<-- we might need to start using these when the wireless mic network goes down.
Only 3 airbourne camera feeds?
I was looking after 7 in Athens, and working with another 5.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst