Ofcom is laying the groundwork for the London Olympics, outlining plans to borrow radio spectrum, but will be running the event with a fraction of the engineering resource of its Chinese predecessor. The UK government promised free radio spectrum as part of its bid to host the 2012 Olympics, but has left it up to Ofcom to …
This will end well
<-- we might need to start using these when the wireless mic network goes down.
Only 3 airbourne camera feeds?
I was looking after 7 in Athens, and working with another 5.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity