HP has coughed up $425,000 to lay to rest allegations made by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission that it sold lithium ion laptop batteries it knew were dangerous. In July 2008, HP notified the CPSC that it was aware of a potential safety issue with certain notebook power packs. Under certain circumstances, the batteries …
No change then
They'll also continue denying every Pavillion DVxxxx and TXxxxx is a flawed peice of crap too despite suing nVidia for millions.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE