HP has coughed up $425,000 to lay to rest allegations made by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission that it sold lithium ion laptop batteries it knew were dangerous. In July 2008, HP notified the CPSC that it was aware of a potential safety issue with certain notebook power packs. Under certain circumstances, the batteries …
No change then
They'll also continue denying every Pavillion DVxxxx and TXxxxx is a flawed peice of crap too despite suing nVidia for millions.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests