Australia’s e-health implementation has stalled because of cross-version software incompatibilities, it emerged yesterday. The agency responsible for the rollout, the National E-Health Transition Authority, made the announcement on January 24, stating that an assessment of the Primary Care desktop software “highlighted some …
Obvious from the start it would
* cost double
* take twice as long
* not work
after all those are the mandatory specs for all government IT projects.
Now if they'd spent 1/2 that money on a DENTAL CARE scheme for low income earners...............
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs