Australia’s e-health implementation has stalled because of cross-version software incompatibilities, it emerged yesterday. The agency responsible for the rollout, the National E-Health Transition Authority, made the announcement on January 24, stating that an assessment of the Primary Care desktop software “highlighted some …
Obvious from the start it would
* cost double
* take twice as long
* not work
after all those are the mandatory specs for all government IT projects.
Now if they'd spent 1/2 that money on a DENTAL CARE scheme for low income earners...............
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...