Australia’s e-health implementation has stalled because of cross-version software incompatibilities, it emerged yesterday. The agency responsible for the rollout, the National E-Health Transition Authority, made the announcement on January 24, stating that an assessment of the Primary Care desktop software “highlighted some …
Obvious from the start it would
* cost double
* take twice as long
* not work
after all those are the mandatory specs for all government IT projects.
Now if they'd spent 1/2 that money on a DENTAL CARE scheme for low income earners...............
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?