Australia’s e-health implementation has stalled because of cross-version software incompatibilities, it emerged yesterday. The agency responsible for the rollout, the National E-Health Transition Authority, made the announcement on January 24, stating that an assessment of the Primary Care desktop software “highlighted some …
Obvious from the start it would
* cost double
* take twice as long
* not work
after all those are the mandatory specs for all government IT projects.
Now if they'd spent 1/2 that money on a DENTAL CARE scheme for low income earners...............
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip