AT&T has asked the FCC to approve the transfer of a billion dollars' worth of radio spectrum to T-Mobile USA, to accompany the $3bn it will be handing to Deutsche Telecom. The money, and radio spectrum, is compensation for failing to buy T-Mobile USA after the deal failed to surmount regulatory hurdles. The money goes to the …
Hey AT&T... Want a hertz doughnut?
.... hurts, don't it? ^__^
"has yet to announce any plans for genuine 4G (LTE) deployments"
Genuine 4G? LTE? Haven't seen 1 Gbit/s for any LTE deployments in the States. Did someone roll out a 4G candidate system like LTE Advanced while I wasn't looking? Sure "4G" LTE might be faster than the "4G" HSPA+ 42 but it's a long way from "genuine 4G".
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?