AT&T has asked the FCC to approve the transfer of a billion dollars' worth of radio spectrum to T-Mobile USA, to accompany the $3bn it will be handing to Deutsche Telecom. The money, and radio spectrum, is compensation for failing to buy T-Mobile USA after the deal failed to surmount regulatory hurdles. The money goes to the …
Hey AT&T... Want a hertz doughnut?
.... hurts, don't it? ^__^
"has yet to announce any plans for genuine 4G (LTE) deployments"
Genuine 4G? LTE? Haven't seen 1 Gbit/s for any LTE deployments in the States. Did someone roll out a 4G candidate system like LTE Advanced while I wasn't looking? Sure "4G" LTE might be faster than the "4G" HSPA+ 42 but it's a long way from "genuine 4G".
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide