AT&T has asked the FCC to approve the transfer of a billion dollars' worth of radio spectrum to T-Mobile USA, to accompany the $3bn it will be handing to Deutsche Telecom. The money, and radio spectrum, is compensation for failing to buy T-Mobile USA after the deal failed to surmount regulatory hurdles. The money goes to the …
Hey AT&T... Want a hertz doughnut?
.... hurts, don't it? ^__^
"has yet to announce any plans for genuine 4G (LTE) deployments"
Genuine 4G? LTE? Haven't seen 1 Gbit/s for any LTE deployments in the States. Did someone roll out a 4G candidate system like LTE Advanced while I wasn't looking? Sure "4G" LTE might be faster than the "4G" HSPA+ 42 but it's a long way from "genuine 4G".
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball