AT&T has asked the FCC to approve the transfer of a billion dollars' worth of radio spectrum to T-Mobile USA, to accompany the $3bn it will be handing to Deutsche Telecom. The money, and radio spectrum, is compensation for failing to buy T-Mobile USA after the deal failed to surmount regulatory hurdles. The money goes to the …
Hey AT&T... Want a hertz doughnut?
.... hurts, don't it? ^__^
"has yet to announce any plans for genuine 4G (LTE) deployments"
Genuine 4G? LTE? Haven't seen 1 Gbit/s for any LTE deployments in the States. Did someone roll out a 4G candidate system like LTE Advanced while I wasn't looking? Sure "4G" LTE might be faster than the "4G" HSPA+ 42 but it's a long way from "genuine 4G".
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise