The office of US Senator Chuck Grassley has confirmed that his Twitter account was taken over and used to launch anti-SOPA messages on Monday, US time. According to Reuters, at least eight messages were sent by someone claiming to be part of Anonymous while the Senator was flying from Iowa to Washington. In this video, the …
It's a shame
That was the most coherent Grassley's twitter stream has ever been. Even by Rupert Murdoch's twitter standards he's like that mumbling guy on the subway.
The only good hacker is dead
Let's hope this one meets his maker soon.
Chuck? E tu brute?
Reading the register? Posting anonymously?
For a politico these are heinous crimes. You need to have your brain checked and go back to the dinners with lobbyists to keep your sponsored cholesterol level so you can maintain the coherency of your Tw*tter streams
Twit's Twitter Password
Don' go telling no one, OK?
Call me suspicious, but ...........
What a great vote-grabber!
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph