Scosche has addressed in-car safety with its latest device, a plug-and-play solution to limit smartphone activity while a user is behind the wheel. The Scosche CellControl connects to a vehicle's OBD-II interface. It also pairs with a smartphone app through Bluetooth. When the device detects the vehicle is in motion, it tells …
Can't you just turn the bluetooth off on the phone? That way the device will never know the phone is in the car.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean