Scosche has addressed in-car safety with its latest device, a plug-and-play solution to limit smartphone activity while a user is behind the wheel. The Scosche CellControl connects to a vehicle's OBD-II interface. It also pairs with a smartphone app through Bluetooth. When the device detects the vehicle is in motion, it tells …
Can't you just turn the bluetooth off on the phone? That way the device will never know the phone is in the car.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp