Looking forward to the next attempt to make a decent Doctor Who videogame? Past attempts have generally not passed muster, but The Eternity Clock might just the one that finally gets it right. Well, if today's newly posted trailer is anything to go by. Have a ganders: Mixing modern graphics, voice audio recorded by Matt Smith …
Prince of Persia ?
I'm no die-hard 'Who fan' and a casual games on top of that. Still, when looking at the trailer I can't say it even remotely appeals to me. How many platform / jumping games are there already ?
A sort of 'who themed prince of persia' if you ask me. Dr. Who is about riddles, mysteries and oddities. Personally I would have expected a game in the likes of 'Heavy Rain'. A game which has its mystery and puzzles as well as action moments.
Normally I will throw knives at people who dismiss a game on graphical quality, but that looks a bit lacklustre. And my objections would not be on graphics alone - the platforming looks a bit naff too.
Besides, Dr Who hasn't been good in this millennium. Why start now?
They have also used his grandmother as another character for some reason
I saw that and thought 'wow!'
that is THE WORST model of a Dalek I've ever seen. I mean look at that ridiculous bulge on the front, and it's overall bulbous design!
And then I remembered that it was actually a tv-canon Dalek. And almost cried.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base