Apple is set to open a shrunken version of its Apple Store in the toffs' shopping establishment, Harrods. Unlike the company's outlets in London's Regent Street and Covent Garden, the Harrods boutique will lack a Genius bar to provide technical assistance to the hordes of posh shoppers. Harrods picture, taken by Lorenzo G …
A shop for rich pillocks buying overpriced tat they don't really need or want!
Used to be a good shop
Now it's just a very busy overpriced tat shop, full of union jack encrusted bears and tins of shortbread, just ask any tourist on how disappointing it is.
Selfridges is is much better unless you want to buy an elephant or not die of swine flu.
I hope the shop takes on-board the fruity-one's own charging policy and makes them cough up 30% of their sales revenue...
does not frequent stores that accuse us of heading MI5
One doesn't frequent Harrods
Since that frightful little counter jumper Fayed took over. It's full of American and Arab tourists.
Or so my posh friends tell me.
Moving downmarket then?
Will Apple adopt the Harrods motto:
"Omnia Omnibus Ubique—All Things for All People, Everywhere"
As long as it's shiny.
Now, who's that going through my pockets?
Figures! Thick tech for the rich.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity