Facebook has downplayed the significance of Ramnit, a recently discovered worm that attempts to steal login credentials for the social networking site. It said an adapted version of the bank account-raiding virus is not actually spreading through the site itself. However Seculert, the security biz that discovered a Ramnit …
Click on Strange Links?
People can protect themselves by never clicking on strange links. What, like www.facebook.com Don't you know that Facebook alone is allowed to compromise your privacy, not these worm herders.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base