Facebook has downplayed the significance of Ramnit, a recently discovered worm that attempts to steal login credentials for the social networking site. It said an adapted version of the bank account-raiding virus is not actually spreading through the site itself. However Seculert, the security biz that discovered a Ramnit …
Click on Strange Links?
People can protect themselves by never clicking on strange links. What, like www.facebook.com Don't you know that Facebook alone is allowed to compromise your privacy, not these worm herders.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE