Facebook has downplayed the significance of Ramnit, a recently discovered worm that attempts to steal login credentials for the social networking site. It said an adapted version of the bank account-raiding virus is not actually spreading through the site itself. However Seculert, the security biz that discovered a Ramnit …
Click on Strange Links?
People can protect themselves by never clicking on strange links. What, like www.facebook.com Don't you know that Facebook alone is allowed to compromise your privacy, not these worm herders.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers