Australian listed satellite company NewSat has secured a raft of new contracts across oil, gas, mining, construction, aviation and government sectors, totalling $AU7.5 million. The new deals for Teleport services were signed during the first half of the 2012 financial year and will provide satellite communication services across …
Teleport. Next generation. I can't be the only nerd posting here...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle