Australian listed satellite company NewSat has secured a raft of new contracts across oil, gas, mining, construction, aviation and government sectors, totalling $AU7.5 million. The new deals for Teleport services were signed during the first half of the 2012 financial year and will provide satellite communication services across …
Teleport. Next generation. I can't be the only nerd posting here...
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan