Australian listed satellite company NewSat has secured a raft of new contracts across oil, gas, mining, construction, aviation and government sectors, totalling $AU7.5 million. The new deals for Teleport services were signed during the first half of the 2012 financial year and will provide satellite communication services across …
Teleport. Next generation. I can't be the only nerd posting here...
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad