Intel had a record-breaking 2011, with record revenues of $54bn, record net income of $12.9bn, and record earnings per share of $2.39. "2011 was an exceptional year for Intel," said Intel president and CEO Paul Otellini in a statement – for the record, of course. "With outstanding execution the company performed superbly, …
are they still doing under the table deals to keep AMD out?
I doubt that they need to right now, since LGA1155 and 2011 have turned out nicely, and bulldozer at present is a bit of a damp squib. AMD is much less of a threat to Intel than ARM right now.
I doubt Intel will ever become scrupulous
Maybe this year they'll actually pay there fair share of U.S. taxes instead of like in the past when they have been convicted multiple times of U.S. tax fraud?
AC, your link does not support your text, and I can't recall any claims of tax fraud lodged against Intel. Intel reports a Federal tax rate of 29%. What's yours?
Do the research
Intel has been convicted TWICE for U.S. tax fraud. Look it up!
InHell Beats it's Meat with record year
If anyone would know how to beat their meat, it's definately InHell.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad