The ditch between Australia and New Zealand is getting a lot more hectic with moves for another trans-Tasman cable link underway. Axin Limited and Huawei Marine have signed a survey agreement for the trans-Tasman Optikor Network. This fresh trans-Tasman link, a rival to Southern Cross Cable Networks, is set to be completed by …
Please let this happen...
Southern Cross SO needs the competition, & for New Zealand Business, the extra bandwidth would be REALLY useful.
The main islands of New Zealand, while not marked as such on many maps, are actually called "the North Island" and "the South Island".
That is all.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?