The ditch between Australia and New Zealand is getting a lot more hectic with moves for another trans-Tasman cable link underway. Axin Limited and Huawei Marine have signed a survey agreement for the trans-Tasman Optikor Network. This fresh trans-Tasman link, a rival to Southern Cross Cable Networks, is set to be completed by …
Please let this happen...
Southern Cross SO needs the competition, & for New Zealand Business, the extra bandwidth would be REALLY useful.
The main islands of New Zealand, while not marked as such on many maps, are actually called "the North Island" and "the South Island".
That is all.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9