The ditch between Australia and New Zealand is getting a lot more hectic with moves for another trans-Tasman cable link underway. Axin Limited and Huawei Marine have signed a survey agreement for the trans-Tasman Optikor Network. This fresh trans-Tasman link, a rival to Southern Cross Cable Networks, is set to be completed by …
Please let this happen...
Southern Cross SO needs the competition, & for New Zealand Business, the extra bandwidth would be REALLY useful.
The main islands of New Zealand, while not marked as such on many maps, are actually called "the North Island" and "the South Island".
That is all.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know