The ditch between Australia and New Zealand is getting a lot more hectic with moves for another trans-Tasman cable link underway. Axin Limited and Huawei Marine have signed a survey agreement for the trans-Tasman Optikor Network. This fresh trans-Tasman link, a rival to Southern Cross Cable Networks, is set to be completed by …
Please let this happen...
Southern Cross SO needs the competition, & for New Zealand Business, the extra bandwidth would be REALLY useful.
The main islands of New Zealand, while not marked as such on many maps, are actually called "the North Island" and "the South Island".
That is all.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe