Deloitte Access Economics has announced an ‘explosion’ in Australian domain registrations compared to ten years ago, in a report released today. The company says its research finds that more than 85 percent of the registrations in the .au domain are in the 2.18-million-strong .com.au space. New .com.au registrations are running …
More likely due to the cost of domains falling...
.au Domains 10 years ago were a lot more expensive, so it's no wonder more of them get bought as the price has fallen.
I don't get your point about history
Are you saying the report is inaccurate when it references the 2002 figure? You imply that knowledge of history makes the conclusion suspect, but you don't seem to make an actual point.
where is Occam when you need him
Of course it couldn't be due to the confluence of the NBN and Gerry Harvey now, could it.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer