Cloudy CRM software supplier Salesforce.com has hired Vivek Kundra, the first CIO for the US government, to be its executive vice president of emerging markets. President Barak Obama wanted more accountability and cost-cutting across myriad US government agencies – that's why he created the US CIO position. Kundra, who was …
Isn't the Capitol a building?
Rather than the city - the city which contains the Capitol being the Capital.
In fact if Wikipedia is to be taken at face value - they're often confused :)
Oh, too bad
I rather liked salesforce ...
Irritating twat ?
what's sad is
that this needed a separate posiiton instead of being managed properly by any one of a dozen procurement or information management regimes already existing within the Federal Government. From the article it makes it sound like the position was solely for DC operations and not overall Federal policy? State agencies already have positions in place for this sort of thing, and have for a decade or more.
Maybe yet another reason why an overarching Fed is a bad way to do things, rather than letting States do their part and the Fed simply overseeing when there's a problem, then getting out of the way?
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace