Cloudy CRM software supplier Salesforce.com has hired Vivek Kundra, the first CIO for the US government, to be its executive vice president of emerging markets. President Barak Obama wanted more accountability and cost-cutting across myriad US government agencies – that's why he created the US CIO position. Kundra, who was …
Isn't the Capitol a building?
Rather than the city - the city which contains the Capitol being the Capital.
In fact if Wikipedia is to be taken at face value - they're often confused :)
Oh, too bad
I rather liked salesforce ...
Irritating twat ?
what's sad is
that this needed a separate posiiton instead of being managed properly by any one of a dozen procurement or information management regimes already existing within the Federal Government. From the article it makes it sound like the position was solely for DC operations and not overall Federal policy? State agencies already have positions in place for this sort of thing, and have for a decade or more.
Maybe yet another reason why an overarching Fed is a bad way to do things, rather than letting States do their part and the Fed simply overseeing when there's a problem, then getting out of the way?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst