Commercial Linux and Java development tool distributor Red Hat has big aspirations in the server virtualization and cloud computing arenas, and it looks like the company is getting ready to bust out the 3.0 version of its Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisor – RHEV for short. Red Hat has cooked up an all-day event for …
I personally love Redhat, or rather the OSS flavor CentOS, that is why it powers 90% of my server.. but I think your smoking something if you believe this is biting into vSphere. Its not even close.
KVM is biting into...
....what? VMware and Microsoft?
You must be smoking something highly illegal there, pal.
On the other hand RHEL is ridiculously overpriced and their pre-sales support downright sucks, with their regular support being mediocre.
As it is today I'd take XenServer 6 any day over RHEV, sorry.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE