American popular music luminary Beyoncé has had a species of horse fly named after her in honour of the one-time Destiny Child singer's celebrated bottom. Bryan Lessard, a boffin at Australia's science research institute CSIRO, said that the Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae paid tribute to Beyoncé's divine derriere. According to …
Risque photo to Enrage Daily Mail
It seems to be pole dancing.
This article needs a comparison picture.... I am disappointed such an opportunity was overlooked
Try http://images.google.com/ C.
Have you ever been bitten by a horsefly?
Proper ouch and they dont take no for an answer either!
All the scientists say it's bootylicious (for a small insect)
So, are they trying to say that Beyoncé is pretty fly then?
(Ironic, as the fly itself is not pretty).
I did a similar image search and got a withered maid staring at a mac book http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2rQqgKRpg_4/THwieDLDvyI/AAAAAAAABMo/c8OKHF9Ijlk/s400/LS_11.jHmmmm. An onerous premonition for the future of Beyonce?
I didn't think I was ready for that jelly
And sure enough, I was.
"Destiny Child singer's celebrated bottom" - ah yes, many's the time I've "celebrated" over videos of her bottom
It has under arm hair.
Beyoncé's butt looks MUCH better that the fly's. These scientists DO have strange ideas (Like the alleged causes of so called "global warming".)
It's "Destiny's Child", not "Destiny Child", and I don't like Beyoncé or her oversized butt.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE