Ashton Kutcher has made an early stage investment in Berlin start-up Gidsy, a booking site specialising in "quirky" global experiences. The venture was launched two months ago with city specific sites in New York, Amsterdam and Berlin and is poised to launch in London and San Francisco. The $US1.2 million seed investment round …
I guess that Ooma wasn't enough for him?
So Kutcher put in $1000 then...
...no split out on the contributions. Maybe the trend will continue of minor-celebrities-in-law investing so that the firm gets _some_ headlines: they might even get paid to make endorsements. Well, if it's good enough for Hollywood actors and Japanese whiskey!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action