Ashton Kutcher has made an early stage investment in Berlin start-up Gidsy, a booking site specialising in "quirky" global experiences. The venture was launched two months ago with city specific sites in New York, Amsterdam and Berlin and is poised to launch in London and San Francisco. The $US1.2 million seed investment round …
I guess that Ooma wasn't enough for him?
So Kutcher put in $1000 then...
...no split out on the contributions. Maybe the trend will continue of minor-celebrities-in-law investing so that the firm gets _some_ headlines: they might even get paid to make endorsements. Well, if it's good enough for Hollywood actors and Japanese whiskey!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE