Ashton Kutcher has made an early stage investment in Berlin start-up Gidsy, a booking site specialising in "quirky" global experiences. The venture was launched two months ago with city specific sites in New York, Amsterdam and Berlin and is poised to launch in London and San Francisco. The $US1.2 million seed investment round …
I guess that Ooma wasn't enough for him?
So Kutcher put in $1000 then...
...no split out on the contributions. Maybe the trend will continue of minor-celebrities-in-law investing so that the firm gets _some_ headlines: they might even get paid to make endorsements. Well, if it's good enough for Hollywood actors and Japanese whiskey!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market