Cybercrime buster ThreatMetrix has added Australian malware protector TrustDefender to its global fold. Following the acquisition TrustDefender will operate under the ThreatMetrix name with global operations in the United States, Australia and Europe. The corporate headquarters will be located in San Jose, California. The co- …
Sounds like a plan (I didn't say a good plan!) - Replace a known and trusted name and brand (TrustDefender) with some new name.
Must be from thethoughts of an overpaid marketeer :-)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24