Cybercrime buster ThreatMetrix has added Australian malware protector TrustDefender to its global fold. Following the acquisition TrustDefender will operate under the ThreatMetrix name with global operations in the United States, Australia and Europe. The corporate headquarters will be located in San Jose, California. The co- …
Sounds like a plan (I didn't say a good plan!) - Replace a known and trusted name and brand (TrustDefender) with some new name.
Must be from thethoughts of an overpaid marketeer :-)
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update