Cybercrime buster ThreatMetrix has added Australian malware protector TrustDefender to its global fold. Following the acquisition TrustDefender will operate under the ThreatMetrix name with global operations in the United States, Australia and Europe. The corporate headquarters will be located in San Jose, California. The co- …
Sounds like a plan (I didn't say a good plan!) - Replace a known and trusted name and brand (TrustDefender) with some new name.
Must be from thethoughts of an overpaid marketeer :-)
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed