With so many flooding the interweb on a daily basis, it can be rather difficult to assess the legitimacy of Apple rumours. But you can always trust a bookie, right? Paddy Power has started taking wagers on what the subject of Apple's upcoming announcement in New York will be. With fingers pointing towards an 'education event' …
If so, it'll be the ePad
Like the eMac. Remember them?
Beer? Mines a pint of Sussex.
How utterly pathetic.
These folks REALLY need to get a life.
Indeed - risking your OWN money on what a company might do in the future, what kind of job is that ?
Ordinary people should go back to betting on serious stuff - like which horse can run around a field with a short arse on their back the fastest.
In other news
Desperate hacks scrabble for something with 'apple' in it.
Try a strudel, they are more satisfying.
meh, I had several of those when I was at school and that was in the seventies!
A Digital Textbook?
Will they be taking bets on which subject/topic the textbook will cover?
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS