With so many flooding the interweb on a daily basis, it can be rather difficult to assess the legitimacy of Apple rumours. But you can always trust a bookie, right? Paddy Power has started taking wagers on what the subject of Apple's upcoming announcement in New York will be. With fingers pointing towards an 'education event' …
If so, it'll be the ePad
Like the eMac. Remember them?
Beer? Mines a pint of Sussex.
How utterly pathetic.
These folks REALLY need to get a life.
Indeed - risking your OWN money on what a company might do in the future, what kind of job is that ?
Ordinary people should go back to betting on serious stuff - like which horse can run around a field with a short arse on their back the fastest.
In other news
Desperate hacks scrabble for something with 'apple' in it.
Try a strudel, they are more satisfying.
meh, I had several of those when I was at school and that was in the seventies!
A Digital Textbook?
Will they be taking bets on which subject/topic the textbook will cover?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base