The first Patch Tuesday of 2012 rolled around with seven bulletins, including a postponed bulletin from December 2011 that plugs the BEAST SSL security flaw. Only one of the seven vulnerabilities earns the dreaded critical rating – an update (MS12-004) that addresses two vulnerabilities in Windows Media Player: a critical bug …
Why don't Microsoft just get it right in the first place instead of having to release so many patches?!?
@TrollLike the writers of Mac OS, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, zOS, etc. etc. etc?
I installed the latest version of Ubuntu the other day......and some 280 updates later it was ready for use.... So your point is?
@ AC 11th January 2012 11:49 GMTwhy dont you just F*** OFF... I would not even credit you with trolling.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook