The first Patch Tuesday of 2012 rolled around with seven bulletins, including a postponed bulletin from December 2011 that plugs the BEAST SSL security flaw. Only one of the seven vulnerabilities earns the dreaded critical rating – an update (MS12-004) that addresses two vulnerabilities in Windows Media Player: a critical bug …
Why don't Microsoft just get it right in the first place instead of having to release so many patches?!?
@TrollLike the writers of Mac OS, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, zOS, etc. etc. etc?
I installed the latest version of Ubuntu the other day......and some 280 updates later it was ready for use.... So your point is?
@ AC 11th January 2012 11:49 GMTwhy dont you just F*** OFF... I would not even credit you with trolling.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*