The first Patch Tuesday of 2012 rolled around with seven bulletins, including a postponed bulletin from December 2011 that plugs the BEAST SSL security flaw. Only one of the seven vulnerabilities earns the dreaded critical rating – an update (MS12-004) that addresses two vulnerabilities in Windows Media Player: a critical bug …
Why don't Microsoft just get it right in the first place instead of having to release so many patches?!?
@TrollLike the writers of Mac OS, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, zOS, etc. etc. etc?
I installed the latest version of Ubuntu the other day......and some 280 updates later it was ready for use.... So your point is?
@ AC 11th January 2012 11:49 GMTwhy dont you just F*** OFF... I would not even credit you with trolling.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC