CES 2012 Week Griffin Technology has danced round the iPad for a while now, but at CES this week, the company introduced two Midi-based gadgets to turn your fondleslab into a fully-fledged music production box. Griffin's MidiConnect equips iPads - and other iOS devices for that matter - with a standard 5-pin Din Midi-in port …
Revenge of the MIDI's?
Given that portable devices have long all but estranged MIDI as a tune playing format, favoring MP3 and friends instead, I'm sure there's some kind of irony lurking around here somewhere. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but I know there is...
This looks toy. The Alesis IO dock is a bit more expensive, but has much better connectivity, ergonomics etc.
Dear Reg sub-editors.
It's an acronym - so MIDI, not Midi.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab