CES 2012 Week Griffin Technology has danced round the iPad for a while now, but at CES this week, the company introduced two Midi-based gadgets to turn your fondleslab into a fully-fledged music production box. Griffin's MidiConnect equips iPads - and other iOS devices for that matter - with a standard 5-pin Din Midi-in port …
Revenge of the MIDI's?
Given that portable devices have long all but estranged MIDI as a tune playing format, favoring MP3 and friends instead, I'm sure there's some kind of irony lurking around here somewhere. I cannot quite put my finger on it, but I know there is...
This looks toy. The Alesis IO dock is a bit more expensive, but has much better connectivity, ergonomics etc.
Dear Reg sub-editors.
It's an acronym - so MIDI, not Midi.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!