CES 2012 Week Parrot spread its wings at CES this week and launched a new version of its popular smartphone-controlled quadricopter, the AR.Drone, adding 720p video capture to the chopper, as well as improving its controls and aerodynamics. The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 has been upgraded to support resolutions of 1280 x 720, …
it'd be really cool if Parrot started making decent hands-free kit for cars again. I'm still stuck on the CK3100.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call