CES 2012 Week Parrot spread its wings at CES this week and launched a new version of its popular smartphone-controlled quadricopter, the AR.Drone, adding 720p video capture to the chopper, as well as improving its controls and aerodynamics. The Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 has been upgraded to support resolutions of 1280 x 720, …
it'd be really cool if Parrot started making decent hands-free kit for cars again. I'm still stuck on the CK3100.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt