Every day widespread industry adoption of PCIe flash drives comes closer - and now storage controller supplier Marvell is launching modules to make building these little beasts a lot easier. Sticking solid-state drives (SSDs) directly onto a server or workstation's PCIe bus reduces data access latency markedly below that of …
I like it, getting warm
This is getting there, what flash MEMORY really should be doing.
It not faster "disks" that what's needed, it's slower memory.
this comment ABSOLUTELY has it right.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?