Every day widespread industry adoption of PCIe flash drives comes closer - and now storage controller supplier Marvell is launching modules to make building these little beasts a lot easier. Sticking solid-state drives (SSDs) directly onto a server or workstation's PCIe bus reduces data access latency markedly below that of …
I like it, getting warm
This is getting there, what flash MEMORY really should be doing.
It not faster "disks" that what's needed, it's slower memory.
this comment ABSOLUTELY has it right.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month