CES 2012 Week Lenovo has announced what it claims is the world's first TV to sport Google's latest OS, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It's also the first set with a dual-core processor. Having already pitched its new ThinkPad laptop range for the Consumer Electronics Show 2012, the company turned attentions to the living …
Shouldn't you be calling it Android 4.0?
I mean that's it's product name....
ICS is the project name. I don't see you calling Kinect Project Natal.....
Now that's a tablet to large to swallow
Camera - guess what.
Is it the number one DIY porn TV?
I was thinking "How long before that gets hacked?"
I want a telly with another telly hanging off the side. Then, when watching a film, the other telly will automatically fire up IMDB so the missus and I can argue about who was in what other film without having to crank up the laptop!
Just hook your Kinect up to it. It can do anything!
Hmm - speech recognition
Does this mean it'll go off an perform all sorts of unwanted actions, because of what someone in a tele program has just said?
The fights between my kids over who's going to watch what are noisy enough as it is without them trying to out-shout each other to get the TV to obey them.
At the risk of being classed an old fogey, at times I can see the value in the old channel selector dial that had to be turned (and could also pulled off and put in the top cupboard to prevent fights).
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade