CES 2012 Week Continuing the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich theme at CES comes the Lenovo IdeaTab S2, a dockable tablet rather in the style of Asus' Eee Pad Transformer Prime. Lenovo IdeaTab S2 The Prime, of course, comes with Nvidia's new five-core Tegra 3 processor. The 10.1in Lenovo IdeaTab S2, however, comes with a …
Hopefully it'll be significantly cheaper than the Asus, I doubt it though.
When will these start to come out with proper linux or Windows? I don't want Android, I want freedom to install what I want, change my mind and then install something else.
I am disappointed
As I was waking up and drinking my morning cup of coffee, with eyes still trying to focus, I saw that headline and I thought it read "Lenovo primed with keyboard-connectable toilet."
I am disappointed. That would have been quite a story.
Hey! It's the Lenovo U1! (but this time without Windows)
As launched at CES in 2010!
And again in 2011! When it was actually on sale in China!
I would use links to Register stories but somehow you've clearly never seen it before. Everyone else has.
When does William Hill open?!
Not an electronics retailer - a bookmaker. It's their product that attracts me right now. :-)
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers