CES 2012 Week Sony has begun to drop 'Ericsson' from new smartphones following its acquistion of the Swedish comms kit company's share of the pair's mobile phone business. Sony Xperia Ion Exhibit A (above) is the Xperia Ion, announced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) today. It's an Android boy with a 4.6in, 1280 x …
The way she's holding it...
Does it suffer from antenna problems like the iPhone 4?
Sod the phone....
I'll have her please, don't bother to wrap.
Actually, on second thoughts, the phone will likely be less troublesome....
DANGER WILL ROBINSON !!!
I suspect it suffers from a lack of Ice Cream Sandwich; given the capacitive button...
Er, ICS can also run on phones that have buttons you know.
Suddenly, now it just has the Sony logo, I don't want it.
Somehow, involving Ericsson makes them sound so much more trustworthy...
Another bland, square black and boring clone phone running a nasty operating system. Woo hoo!
'bland, square black and boring clone phone running a nasty operating system"
No, you are confusing this phone with the Nokia 800.
1280 x 720 display, 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, sounds great. What did you say the battery life was? Ah, you didn't. Hmmm.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence