CES 2012 Week The SD Association - the organisation behind the ubiquitous memory card - has written 802.11n Wi-Fi into the technology's specification. Prosaically called the "Wireless LAN SD" standard, the new spec allows card makers to build in 802.11n radios that operate in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. They can do so with …
SD too large. Micro SD wifi is the way to go.
Why most devices I have that use micro sd have integrated wifi already.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle