CES 2012 Week The SD Association - the organisation behind the ubiquitous memory card - has written 802.11n Wi-Fi into the technology's specification. Prosaically called the "Wireless LAN SD" standard, the new spec allows card makers to build in 802.11n radios that operate in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. They can do so with …
SD too large. Micro SD wifi is the way to go.
Why most devices I have that use micro sd have integrated wifi already.
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip