CES 2012 Week The SD Association - the organisation behind the ubiquitous memory card - has written 802.11n Wi-Fi into the technology's specification. Prosaically called the "Wireless LAN SD" standard, the new spec allows card makers to build in 802.11n radios that operate in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. They can do so with …
SD too large. Micro SD wifi is the way to go.
Why most devices I have that use micro sd have integrated wifi already.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat