CES 2012 Week The SD Association - the organisation behind the ubiquitous memory card - has written 802.11n Wi-Fi into the technology's specification. Prosaically called the "Wireless LAN SD" standard, the new spec allows card makers to build in 802.11n radios that operate in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. They can do so with …
SD too large. Micro SD wifi is the way to go.
Why most devices I have that use micro sd have integrated wifi already.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!