There's speculation and scuttlebutt that cloud computing juggernaut Amazon is pondering fluffing up a big data crunching service as part of its Amazon Web Services subsidiary. A blog at the New York Times suggests that the retailing giant, which has some of the best analytics in the world to run its online operation, might want …
Big data will change the paradigm of the industry. It will redifine mass market into micro segments. It is set to redefine the way business decisions and algorithms are designed on the front end of the business cycle. It will encompass Cloud, Mobility and digitalization assets into it.
Think Amazon may been to change the name of ARA
DEC were going to call Alpha "ARA", as in Advanced Risc Architecture - until the naming folks discovered it had an alternative meaning in Arabic. I was told it meant "sh*t" at the time.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?