back to article Sony website defacer pwned by second hacker

A defacer affiliated with Anonymous vandalised Sony's online front door this week over the corporate behemoth's support of SOPA, a hated anti-piracy law proposed in the US. The Sony Picture's website was defaced and clearly unauthorised comments were posted on the media giant's Facebook page. The digital graffiti was scribbled …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. honkhonk34
    IT Angle

You do have to wonder how many times various Sony operated sites and services are going to be hacked before Sony start putting some real money and expertise into their protection. This is getting absurd.

2. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

I suppose doing this keeps losers off the streets

Better some teenage idiot spends his time doing this than nicking stuff from shops just for the "lulz" (or whatever this weeks immature tw@t, sorry , I mean l337 h4ck0r spelling of "laughs" is).

3. Electric Panda
    Big Brother

To be honest, the way this guy phrases what he did makes it come across as Bullshit Bingo. Just another example of the rampant script kiddie epidemic who do it for "the lulz" and "just becase we can".

Draconian controls on the net in 5...4...3...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

to be expected

Live by the lulz, die by the lulz. If you can't stand the heat, etc..

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The "hacker"

... is a noob.

DOX: http://pastebin.com/LQEHP5rR

6. Joe Drunk
    Happy

Ahahahhaahahhaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

A script kiddy pwned by another script kiddy! Maybe they'll start DDOS'ing each other. Get the popcorn ready.

I know, I know, it's Friday, on my way to the pub!

7. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
    Trollface

Also, arcelormittal.com defaced

Earth silently turns.

While Wild trolls do their stuff.

You want a better world?

I give you politicians.

8. rurwin

That's not a hack

The second hacker hacked nothing. Unless he wants to claim hacking Twitter, which would be worth serious kudos, all he did was to guess a password or social-engineer the first hacker.

Both of which are worth kudos, but only to point out what a n00b script-kiddie the first hacker is.

1. Tchou

woah... tiresome. These stories makes me want to take a nap.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like