The Chinese will be able to buy an iPhone 4S from 13 January and should be able to speak to it too as Apple flings the shiny mobe into 90 countries. Despite not being officially available, the iPhone 4S is selling in China – unlocked and imported models are sold in shops that look awfully like Apple Stores. China Mobile has more …
After last week's story about one mother's experience in Tesco. “闭嘴他妈的，你丑陋娘们 would be a good choice.
Google for the win. (and because I am just getting started learning this xie xie.)
Will they need to speak with an American accent?
To my questions will probably have more meaning in Chinese than the double dutch it spouts out now!
Written in smug silence without reference to Siri on my iPhone 4s.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip