The spreadsheet wizards at Gartner have finished gazing into their crystal LCD monitors and have put out their first projection for global IT spending in 2012. The good news is that despite hard disk shortages and a PC and server slowdown, 2011 spending across hardware, software, and services was higher than expected. The bad …
"This year we'll get it right." Well, there's a first time for everything.
Why do people pay thousands of dollars for such drivel?
Another Michael Fish Special
You might as well ask Mystic Meg to get an accurate prediction.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid