The spreadsheet wizards at Gartner have finished gazing into their crystal LCD monitors and have put out their first projection for global IT spending in 2012. The good news is that despite hard disk shortages and a PC and server slowdown, 2011 spending across hardware, software, and services was higher than expected. The bad …
"This year we'll get it right." Well, there's a first time for everything.
Why do people pay thousands of dollars for such drivel?
Another Michael Fish Special
You might as well ask Mystic Meg to get an accurate prediction.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default