Samsung will be announcing a healthy profit in its quarterly results, according to market-watchers, who reckon the Korean electronics giant has powered through the period with strong smartphone sales. The company, which is constantly jockeying with Apple for the title of top mobe-maker, has seen its star rise somewhat …
still at it
I guess we'll see a swath of fans now complain about Samsung copying Apple on that aspect as well by posting massive profits. Bad Samsung, only Apple are allowed to do that...
That's a a lot of 'effin phones
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide