Samsung will be announcing a healthy profit in its quarterly results, according to market-watchers, who reckon the Korean electronics giant has powered through the period with strong smartphone sales. The company, which is constantly jockeying with Apple for the title of top mobe-maker, has seen its star rise somewhat …
still at it
I guess we'll see a swath of fans now complain about Samsung copying Apple on that aspect as well by posting massive profits. Bad Samsung, only Apple are allowed to do that...
That's a a lot of 'effin phones
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO