Samsung will be announcing a healthy profit in its quarterly results, according to market-watchers, who reckon the Korean electronics giant has powered through the period with strong smartphone sales. The company, which is constantly jockeying with Apple for the title of top mobe-maker, has seen its star rise somewhat …
still at it
I guess we'll see a swath of fans now complain about Samsung copying Apple on that aspect as well by posting massive profits. Bad Samsung, only Apple are allowed to do that...
That's a a lot of 'effin phones
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth