Quickflix’s move to digital streaming in December has sparked 10 percent of its subscribers to choose streaming as part of their package. The IPTV aspirant reported that it was experiencing overall strong growth with the number of total subscribers, including trialists, reaching 110,697 by the end of 2011. This represents an …
Can you make Australia articles more obvious?
I only worked it out at about the last paragraph.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat