Popular text file sharing service Pastebin.com has returned online following a denial of service attack on Tuesday. The site, which allows users to anonymously upload (potentially large) documents and share them, has become a favourite resource for hacktivists from Anonymous and elsewhere over recent months. Anonymous uses …
Hacking the hackers
One is reminded of the common journalistic tactic of rummaging throug a celebs bins for something juicy. Other than old juice that is.
Anyway, it all stinks of desperation. I mean, Anon (et al) would never leave anything non-public there....would they?
Anon icon. For the irony.
I'm guessing Anon fans aren't happy the Stratfor files were removed.
Maybe they took it down
For the Lulz!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*