Popular text file sharing service Pastebin.com has returned online following a denial of service attack on Tuesday. The site, which allows users to anonymously upload (potentially large) documents and share them, has become a favourite resource for hacktivists from Anonymous and elsewhere over recent months. Anonymous uses …
Hacking the hackers
One is reminded of the common journalistic tactic of rummaging throug a celebs bins for something juicy. Other than old juice that is.
Anyway, it all stinks of desperation. I mean, Anon (et al) would never leave anything non-public there....would they?
Anon icon. For the irony.
I'm guessing Anon fans aren't happy the Stratfor files were removed.
Maybe they took it down
For the Lulz!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests