Setting up systems to do software testing is almost as annoying as setting up systems to run in production, or maybe it is more annoying because of the multiple scenarios you have to test before you throw the code over the wall into the data center. That is why IBM has bought Green Hat, which is neither a cuckold (in China …
so they bought it, are they going to
... do with it what they did to Rational tools, that is make it very expensive mess that no one wants to use any more?
Clearly, yes - but that's really a blessing.
I'd be quite happy not to have to run into GreenHat, or GHTester, again. It's never been an experience I've wished to repeat.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests