Setting up systems to do software testing is almost as annoying as setting up systems to run in production, or maybe it is more annoying because of the multiple scenarios you have to test before you throw the code over the wall into the data center. That is why IBM has bought Green Hat, which is neither a cuckold (in China …
so they bought it, are they going to
... do with it what they did to Rational tools, that is make it very expensive mess that no one wants to use any more?
Clearly, yes - but that's really a blessing.
I'd be quite happy not to have to run into GreenHat, or GHTester, again. It's never been an experience I've wished to repeat.
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job