Riverbed is reportedly looking to pick up failed WAN optimiser Expand Networks for $10m, a pittance. Expand went into receivership in Israel in October 2011. It had been operating for 13 years and had benefitted from $100m funding, developing products that speeded up access from remote sites to a data centre's servers. In 2010, …
Expand's Israel-based R&D facilities
Luckly they didn't choose a Chinese company, you never know when they are spying on you !
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes