Riverbed is reportedly looking to pick up failed WAN optimiser Expand Networks for $10m, a pittance. Expand went into receivership in Israel in October 2011. It had been operating for 13 years and had benefitted from $100m funding, developing products that speeded up access from remote sites to a data centre's servers. In 2010, …
Expand's Israel-based R&D facilities
Luckly they didn't choose a Chinese company, you never know when they are spying on you !
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone