NASA's GRAIL spacecraft duo are back together again and circling the Moon in preparation for their lunar study mission. The second Gravity Recovery And Interior Laboratory flyer, GRAIL-B, got into lunar orbit at 10.43pm GMT on New Year's Day, after completing its planned main engine burn. GRAIL-A was already circling the Moon …
MoonKAM - Moon Knowledge Acquired by Middle school students
Gads, that's an ugly bakro-acro-whatsit-nym...
Top tip: Avoid micrometeorites.
After all, what use is a holey GRAIL?
Surely these are space-time boffins of which you speak.
About the onboard MoonKAMs
Is it the school that's onboard or just the students?
Why does everything need an app? It's a fucking smartphone, it has a web browser, just bookmark the website! Are people really that lazy?
Oh, and why are you running ads that change size just as the page has loaded and you're about to click the link to the next story, causing the link to jump out from under my carefully positioned pointer? It's really really really irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrritating!
It is. So please stop it. Why are you accepting money from microsoft for ads, we all hate them.
WTF, because everything now makes as much sense as Spike Milligan on acid.
"we hate them"
But not enough to buy your own ad campaign on the reg, getting rid of all the MS banners and letting the staff eat for another week?
> Are people really that lazy?
"That's no moon..."
...unlike the Beagle 2 app, which just crashes.
Could be worse...
It could be the Phobos-Grunt app, which hangs, doesn't respond and then crashes and explodes...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...