Despite his former disdain for the internet, media mogul Rupert Murdoch has joined the Twitterati, apparently with his wife in tow. The verified Twitter account of Murdoch started issuing opinions on New Year's Eve – addressing such diverse topics as American politics, the latest book he read, and what he thought of Steve Jobs' …
"Rupert and Wendi Murdoch caught flirting on Twitter"
Pass the mind bleach now!
...which newspaper will be first to crack his account?
Does anyone recall when Flasheart crashed in on Blackadder ?
"Excuse me, there's a bucket I have to be sick into" ("Private Plane", Blackadder goes Forth)
we need a "heave" icon.
According to another article on this, John Prescott sent him something like, "i've left you a happy new year message on my answerphone."
Thought that was pretty good, so I wonder who writes Prezza's material.
Obviously listens to the Now Show (although they may have nicked that joke from someone else too)
The Plaid Avenger?
"....an enlightener of American students on all things global." apparently.
Presumably somewhere in Hades, Sisyphus is looking at that and thinking that just maybe he hasn't got it so bad after all.....
On how long before the account gets hacked?
"@edtechdigest Did you see this? Rupert Murdoch is accidentally following a Plaid Avenger parody account :-) tinyurl.com/7bhmd6c"
The twats, they are now tweeting.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great