The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off in Las Vegas next week, and the rumour-mill is awash with whispers of what to expect. The latest: a 7in Android tablet from Asus. The company might have a Christmas hangover from its spat with Hasbro over use of the name 'Transformer', but word has it that the Taiwanese outfit is …
Too damn thin...
"Asus is also said to be readying a 3D version."
Or is that 3G?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad