The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off in Las Vegas next week, and the rumour-mill is awash with whispers of what to expect. The latest: a 7in Android tablet from Asus. The company might have a Christmas hangover from its spat with Hasbro over use of the name 'Transformer', but word has it that the Taiwanese outfit is …
Too damn thin...
"Asus is also said to be readying a 3D version."
Or is that 3G?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market