The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicks off in Las Vegas next week, and the rumour-mill is awash with whispers of what to expect. The latest: a 7in Android tablet from Asus. The company might have a Christmas hangover from its spat with Hasbro over use of the name 'Transformer', but word has it that the Taiwanese outfit is …
Too damn thin...
"Asus is also said to be readying a 3D version."
Or is that 3G?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones