So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far, but local climate boffins don’t expect things to stay that way. According to Dr Debbie Abbs, a scientist working for the joint CSIRO-Bureau of Meteorology Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, the consensus emerging in Australia is that …
To be expected
There are reports of unusually heavy butterfly wing flapping around Puddingdale and Plumstead.
So stronger cyclones mean they'll get farther into the interior and help end the drought right? Isn't that a good thing?
"So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far"
Your kidding, right?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE