So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far, but local climate boffins don’t expect things to stay that way. According to Dr Debbie Abbs, a scientist working for the joint CSIRO-Bureau of Meteorology Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, the consensus emerging in Australia is that …
To be expected
There are reports of unusually heavy butterfly wing flapping around Puddingdale and Plumstead.
So stronger cyclones mean they'll get farther into the interior and help end the drought right? Isn't that a good thing?
"So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far"
Your kidding, right?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen