So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far, but local climate boffins don’t expect things to stay that way. According to Dr Debbie Abbs, a scientist working for the joint CSIRO-Bureau of Meteorology Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, the consensus emerging in Australia is that …
To be expected
There are reports of unusually heavy butterfly wing flapping around Puddingdale and Plumstead.
So stronger cyclones mean they'll get farther into the interior and help end the drought right? Isn't that a good thing?
"So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far"
Your kidding, right?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS