So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far, but local climate boffins don’t expect things to stay that way. According to Dr Debbie Abbs, a scientist working for the joint CSIRO-Bureau of Meteorology Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research, the consensus emerging in Australia is that …
To be expected
There are reports of unusually heavy butterfly wing flapping around Puddingdale and Plumstead.
So stronger cyclones mean they'll get farther into the interior and help end the drought right? Isn't that a good thing?
"So far, Australia’s 2011/12 cyclone season seems unusually benign so far"
Your kidding, right?
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report