While most of us were hanging up gaudy decorations on Christmas trees, or knocking over festive ornaments in festive befuddlement, space boffins were busy processing photos of our solar system's own gigantic baubles. NASA's Cassini probe has been busy snapping images of Saturn and its moons, highlighting the scale and beauty of …
Now concentrate, Dougal...
*This* moon is very small, but *that* moon is far away!
Re: Now concentrate, Dougal...
Very good, I almost displaced my tea onto my monitor. Happy new year.
I thought the images were photoshop circles with a radial gradient.
I'm quite worried that the reg is going soft....
There was certainly room to take a crack at getting celestial bodies into the headline, but you missed it.
May I request a rewrite?
Re: I'm quite worried that the reg is going soft....
Clearly you can't please all the people all of the time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I only read this article becasue I thought it was something to do with boobs.
Science - it's the best!
Great stuff guys and gals from NASA.
Why just NASA? it's a join venture mission.
At least once us Italians do something good, give us the credit ;-)
That's no moon ...
... it's a space station
It's too big to be a space station.
Yea yea... But you know you heard it in your head too.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?