While most of us were hanging up gaudy decorations on Christmas trees, or knocking over festive ornaments in festive befuddlement, space boffins were busy processing photos of our solar system's own gigantic baubles. NASA's Cassini probe has been busy snapping images of Saturn and its moons, highlighting the scale and beauty of …
Now concentrate, Dougal...
*This* moon is very small, but *that* moon is far away!
Re: Now concentrate, Dougal...
Very good, I almost displaced my tea onto my monitor. Happy new year.
I thought the images were photoshop circles with a radial gradient.
I'm quite worried that the reg is going soft....
There was certainly room to take a crack at getting celestial bodies into the headline, but you missed it.
May I request a rewrite?
Re: I'm quite worried that the reg is going soft....
Clearly you can't please all the people all of the time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I only read this article becasue I thought it was something to do with boobs.
Science - it's the best!
Great stuff guys and gals from NASA.
Why just NASA? it's a join venture mission.
At least once us Italians do something good, give us the credit ;-)
That's no moon ...
... it's a space station
It's too big to be a space station.
Yea yea... But you know you heard it in your head too.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK