The data center networking market is keeping pace with sales of servers, according to the latest research from IDC. The company's box counters say that in the third quarter ended in September that revenues for switching and routing gear for the glass house rose by 6.1 per cent to $5.9bn. As El Reg previously reported, IDC …
Oh Yeah Baby, Switching it to the Man....
I have been working flatout installing 'bread & butter' routing and switching kit, wireless seams to be getting more popular, akin to IPT a few years ago. Puzzlingly not a lot of security products going in. Are they seen as luxury items! I hope not.
Looking forward to a busy new year ;)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked