The data center networking market is keeping pace with sales of servers, according to the latest research from IDC. The company's box counters say that in the third quarter ended in September that revenues for switching and routing gear for the glass house rose by 6.1 per cent to $5.9bn. As El Reg previously reported, IDC …
Oh Yeah Baby, Switching it to the Man....
I have been working flatout installing 'bread & butter' routing and switching kit, wireless seams to be getting more popular, akin to IPT a few years ago. Puzzlingly not a lot of security products going in. Are they seen as luxury items! I hope not.
Looking forward to a busy new year ;)
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity