The data center networking market is keeping pace with sales of servers, according to the latest research from IDC. The company's box counters say that in the third quarter ended in September that revenues for switching and routing gear for the glass house rose by 6.1 per cent to $5.9bn. As El Reg previously reported, IDC …
Oh Yeah Baby, Switching it to the Man....
I have been working flatout installing 'bread & butter' routing and switching kit, wireless seams to be getting more popular, akin to IPT a few years ago. Puzzlingly not a lot of security products going in. Are they seen as luxury items! I hope not.
Looking forward to a busy new year ;)
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24