The data center networking market is keeping pace with sales of servers, according to the latest research from IDC. The company's box counters say that in the third quarter ended in September that revenues for switching and routing gear for the glass house rose by 6.1 per cent to $5.9bn. As El Reg previously reported, IDC …
Oh Yeah Baby, Switching it to the Man....
I have been working flatout installing 'bread & butter' routing and switching kit, wireless seams to be getting more popular, akin to IPT a few years ago. Puzzlingly not a lot of security products going in. Are they seen as luxury items! I hope not.
Looking forward to a busy new year ;)
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise