Shares in Yahoo! got a bump yesterday on rumours that the company is considering getting rid of most of its Alibaba stake and all its stake in Yahoo! Japan. Those folks familiar with the matter told Reuters that the ailing web firm could offload the Asian assets in a deal worth around $17bn, a step in the right direction as far …
Your Yahoo emails are now property of the Chinese government. Just wait for them to let their cyber army access all your business and personal emails
As long as Yahoo! provides weather for the iPhone...
...they have a place in my heart.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad