It’s taken the best part of half a year, but Australia’s lame-duck press self-regulator, the Australian Press Council, has given News Limited outlet the Daily Telegraph a wet slap over aspects of its NBN coverage. The “Daily Terror” (not to be confused with the UK publication of the same name) had, the Press Council found, …
What are "insetallation costs"? They sound scary!
It's worth pointing out
That FOX (NI) is in partnership with Telstra who stand to be the big losers in the NBN.
But Rupert would never let a massive conflict of interests get in the way of the truth, now would he?
Not to even bring up his staunch support for the more rabid-capitalist/corporate welfare end of politics.
They haven't stopped, though.
Even though they've lost the argument in the court of public opinion.
It's not just news self interest, this is a labor party initiative, and news corp is against the Labor government. Anything they do, news is against it, irrespective of its merits (or otherwise).
Didn't think the truth was a major part of journalism.
"corrected by research"
Someone may need to explain "research" to the Morlocks, in Murdoch's employ.
Someone may need to explain...
"research" to the complainants.
What ever happened to supplying the factual correction in a timely manner?
And thus winning the argument when the debate is on, rather than six months later.
Maybe the complainant/s couldn't...?
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account