The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has cancelled its tender for identity assurance services, claiming it had not followed the relevant procedures for the procurement. Earlier this month it published a tender notice with the aim of supporting its major programmes, including the provision of universal credit and personal …
You can tell...
... that the bosses are on holiday, and that someone who actually knows what they're doing has been taking a look at things!
No more pork barrel until 2012
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!